ONLy 10 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
August 20th - 26th (approx 30-minutes per day required)
Get to know your dark side
A 7-day mini-course for those looking to dip their toes into the wonderful world of writing scary stories.
- A 7-Day challenge to take you through the whole process of writing a short horror story -- from coming up with the idea, writing out the prose, editing, and getting it ready for publication or submission to the horror marketplace.
- Daily videos with tutorials & tips along with a downloadable worksheet.
- Access to the H&C Inner Circle — A Slack Channel with access to all of our writers ready to answer questions or bounce ideas with.
- A critique and edit of your short story with suggestions for next steps.
- An end-of-challenge celebratory drink via Skype or Google Hangouts.
WHO'S IT FOR?
- The horror fan looking to dip their toes into the wonderful world of writing scary stories.
- The writer looking for a kick in the arse to sit down and write something from beginning to end whilst picking up a few new tips and tricks along the way.
- The writer looking for like-minded creatives to read their work, give feedback, and to offer a little moral support.
- The burgeoning novelist who wants to try something a little shorter before jumping in at the deep end.
WHO'S IN CHARGE?
You'll have access to a whole host of working writers but this challenge itself will be lead by award-winning writer, filmmaker, and podcaster, Luke Kondor. He'll be taking you through the lessons he's learned from years of writing and publishing short stories, the 7-day challenges he used to make his award-winning film, Keith, and launching and producing the chart-topping horror podcast, The Other Stories.
Think of him as the camp counsellor here to offer guidance, support, and a helping hand through your journey.
Want to be notified of future courses?